Monday 19 September 2011

My First Award :D x

Hii i gt an award from the AMAZING Teli (Thank you :D) so go check out her page she is so sweet and loveley x

So The Rules are :
-Thank and link the person who awarded you,
-Write 7 random things about yourself,
- Spread the love to 15 other bloggers.

7 random Things about me!
-My Bedroom is pink and always will be no matter how many times people tell me its childish :D
-I love animals, I have 2 dogs and a cat
-Im writing this while in my pyjamas 

-I have a Pink Blackberry Bold <3
-I have Arachnophobia :(
-I prefere winter to summer
-I love mini donuts

The 15 Bloggers:
Teli (Again)- http://www.krzteli.blogspot.com/
1.Sylvie
2.Nikkay
3.Claire
4.Ailah
5.Alba
6.Hannah
7.Vintage Make-up
8.Whitney
9.shosherianne
10.Shirley
11.Rhiannon
12.Chuui
13.Ashleigh
14.Sinead
15.Amarie

7 comments: